Hey people:)
I can't believe that we will be 210 next year. Sec 2s!!! Haha, sounds so grand :D
Ok, really a big thank you to JKL for the class vid! :) It is so great. The photo of 110 in a heart in the sand kind of brought tears to my eyes. Memories, etched forever in the sand and our heart. :)Haha, remember how super blur I was that day( or like every day), " So, like, see the smaller picture." Thanks Erica for explaining it to me that day:D
A big thank you to Sabrina for organising the class party on Saturday.Thank your parents too for providing us with so much food. I think we left a huge mess that day and am so sorry. Thanks a lot too everyone, for all the food (sushi, old chang kee, yakult, popcorn, fried beehoon and whatnot:)) Thanks ppl :D
This is a follow-up of the class discussion during class party. I really really really want to know my faults and I want to hear it real, true and sincere. Pls don't try and cover it with things like "really nice". I really
really need the truth. Sometimes, I feel that when I speak, no one listens. Is it because I am very boring or too serious or just that i am fake or what? Sometimes, I look into the mirror and I don't know who I am anymore. Yeah, so I think you guys get the message. I need you guys to tell me my flaws so I can change. This is really really impt so I hope you understand. I can never change if I don't know what is wrong. Yes, so just email me and tell me. You can remain anonymous or anything if you think i will hold it against you (which I so won't). Thanks in advance ppl and sorry for taking up your time D:
I also want to apologise for my behavior in the beginning of the year and daoing so much. And for all the other times I may have hurt anyone in one way or another. Sorry, I really mean it.
And thanks everyone for this year. It has not been perfect but i have enjoyed it and hope you guys have too.
Amigo para siempre means we will always be friends.
On that note, well done all the Arts Fest people and of course, the backstage help (Marcia!). The show would not have been possible without you. I enjoyed it immensely!!
Yeah, thanks and sorry for taking up your time reading this looooooong post. Remember to email me abt my flaws!!
Thanks:)
Love,
Beatrix